November in our area brings with it so many difficult decisions…
- Shall we dress for the – er – chilly 60 degree November mornings, or the 80 degree afternoons?
- Should we turn on the air conditioner, or rough it?
- Will we get better gas mileage if we use the air conditioner in the car, or roll down the windows?
- Does ice cream taste as good when the outside temperature dips below 80 degrees?
- Should we consider grilling steaks for Thanksgiving dinner, so we don’t heat up the house?
- Would the children work too slowly if we did school outside?
- Should we dig the coats out of storage and bring them along just in case it might get cold when we’re out at night?
- Did I jump the gun and do the Semi-Annual Clothes Swap too early?
- Hot coffee or iced coffee?
I love Texas!