Thanksgiving was 82 degrees, and what started as a joke turned into I’m-only-joking-if-you-say-no.
Instead of heating up the house by cooking a turkey all day (see here for an explanation), we joined my sister, her husband, my brother, and hubby’s brother to grill steaks!
- Veggie tray with baby carrots, broccoli, sweet peppers, and sweet peas
- Crackers – the good ones – with White Cheddar and Bacon spread
- Baby dills, olives and marinated mushrooms
- Steaks, thick and juicy, grilled outside to perfection, courtesy of my own dear hubby
- Portobello mushrooms, grilled with lots of garlic and butter
- Twice baked potatoes
- Green bean casserole
- Cranberry relish
- Fruit salad
- Green salad (which nobody touched)
- Homemade rolls
- Apple pie
- Pumpkin pie
- Pecan pie
- Peanut butter pie
- Blackberry pie
Thank you Lord for food, fellowship, and family!