another pic for your viewing pleasure

Comments

1. You have a GORGEOUS baby!!
    I have to be honest and say not all newborns are cute..but yours is!

2. Your new daughter is beautiful. I am in awe that you had her at home with no pain management. I said a prayer for her health and safety, and for you and the rest of your family.

Sincerely,
    DeAnn

3. Jody from AZ says:

It just brings tears to my eyes! She is sooo beautiful.

Congratulations, again!

4. I can’t wait to hold her. Fair warning, I’m gonna cry happy tears.

5. So excited for y’all! Enjoy that sweet newborn smell. Ahhhh! It never gets old. I’m off to nurse my two-month-old son — how the time flies by!

6. Your little girl is absolutely lovely! Congratulations!!! I am so happy and excited for you all. God bless you. Enjoy your amazing little wonder.

7. Congratulations!

Best wishes,
    Laura

8. Congratulations!

9. Holly Y. says:

She is just precious!:)

10. Congratulations, Kim!!

I’ve been following your blog since your last live labor blog!
    You must be so thrilled! We all are, too!

What a sweet darling baby! Looking forward to hearing what her name is!

Congratulations and God’s blessings to your whole family!!

Blessings,
    Jill J

11. Ahhhh she is so precious!

12. WOW, I log on this morning thinking Kim will still be in prodromal labor, and HERE SHE IS!!! She’s beautiful, how exciting. I can’t wait to hear all the details :-D

13. Art Lieberman says:

Wow–that was great! I confess, I was completely shocked when she turned out to be SHE. We’re so excited! (Hey–PerryIV was born just before the Talent Show too! Too bad I won’t be there. *sigh*)
    Love to all,
    Hannah Lieberman

14. She is beautiful. I am glad that labor is behind you and you have that new precious one to snuggle.

15. Oh Kim!! She’s beautiful! Congratulations! I am SO excited for you. You are an amazing Momma, and I am in total awe of you.
    ((hugs))
    Deanna

16. Oh my, she is adorable!!!

Momma’s looking pretty good, too

17. Shelley P says:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! She is beautiful and mum you look fantastic…praying for you all…..

Shelley P
    from over the pond

18. She’s beautiful!

19. She looks PERFECT!!! Beautiful! Congrats on your new GIRL!!!

20. Erin M in MO says:

What an adorable little girl. Just precious. :-D

21. Awww, what a beautiful baby! Congratulations!

22. OMG how sweet is that face???? Brings tears to my eyes! You have totally made my Friday! Congratulations! We’re all anxiously waiting to learn her name!!!!

23. Congratulations!!! God is so good! She is such a tiny beautiful girl!

24. What, you haven’t changed the number on your subtitle yet? What have you been doing? :-)

25. Awww, she’s beautiful! Can’t wait to hear the name!

Er, read the name.

26. Yeah I thought I saw a smile too…awwww

27. Oh, cute as a button! Share stats when you can!

28. Holly C. says:

How sweet she is!!!!

29. Oh, my, how precious!!! And is that a little smile I see on that tiny face? :)

30. She is beautiful!!!

31. Is that a beautiful baby or what!!! Congratulations on the newest addition to your Harem. I received the news from Doug, bless his heart. I think he feels like a proud grandad. Notice the magic and etherial quality about her. That’s because she’s so fresh from God.
    May the Lord bless her and all of you.

Martha

32. She’s gorgeous!

33. Congratulations.

Oh and your banner’s wrong. You’re not 10, you’re 11. Didn’t Deanna have time to fix that yet? lol

{{hugs}} She’s beautiful!

34. Oh! She’s darling! Congratulations!

35. Absolutly Beautiful! Congratulations.

Blessings,
    ~Martie

36. I vote Patience!

37. Kittykait says:

–Oops, I almost forgot to say we do not have a name yet.
    I like Tara or Patience.
    -Kaitlyn

38. Kittykait says:

Hi,
    Since Mom is resting I will answer y’all’s questions with one hand!!! :) . She weighed 7 lb 10oz and was 20.5 inches long. I think that she is the second to smallest of us (Lydia was the smallest).
    :) :D :D
    -Kaitlyn

39. Dang, I go to bed and you think it’s false labor, and then I wake up and = BABY! Haha, congratulations you guys. She’s beautiful!

40. Congratulations, she is beautiful. I am so excited for all of you. It just makes me realize how much children really are a blessing.

41. Angela H. says:

She is perfect! God is so good!!! I agree – thanks for keeping us updated! Also, when someone has time could you let us know her weight, length, etc. How is Kim feeling also? I can hardly wait approx. 6-7 weeks to meet our new little one…….oh, well. We’ll just enjoy yours for now….hehehe…. :)

Angela

42. So does this cute little girl have a name? Or time of birth? or Weight? :)

43. Oh my, it just doesn’t get any cuter than that, does it? This post needs to come with a disclaimer that if you weren’t already wanting a baby, you will once you see this! Way to go Mama and family!

44. Wow! Congrats! :-)

45. Oh, she looks much happier in this picture. Thanks for keeping us updated so well!

46. Congrats! She is beautiful.

47. If you look up cute in the dictionary that picture is there.

48. Oh she is absolutely perfect! What a doll, and so alert!

Welcome to the world, little one!