I have 8 siblings now!!!!!

Posted by: Lydia mae

This is my new sister. She weighs 7# and 10 ounces. She is 20 1/2″ long and does not have a name yet, but some of us think that her name should be Tara.  I think that Her name should be Patience because she didn’t cry when she was born and doesn’t cry very much.

She is very content and Perry loves her just as much as anyone else does. He is so protective. When she
(the baby) started to cry in her sleep for just a minute, he came running over and said: “Baby cry Mom, Baby cry” and started to look concerned. Mom told him that she (the baby) was fine and that she was just sleeping. I am glad that he is not jealous of her getting all of the attention.

Comments

1. camille riley says:

my first name is Tara! =)

Patience is a pretty name too though.

Congratulations!

2. Stephanie Patience. :)

3. From Katie: “Mama watch baby girl watch baby girl. (I put up picture of you new baby) AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW so cute so cute, Cute baby girl. aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww”
    Okay just wanted to let you know

4. I am so happy for you and your family.

5. TF @ Made From Scratch says:

Congrats! She is beautiful:) I am so happy for you all, what a blessing!

-TF a fellow QF blogroll mama ;)

6. Congratulations on your beautiful daughter! I have a daughter named Patience and we highly recommend it if you’re still looking for a name : )

7. CONGRATULATIONS!CONGRATULATIONS!CONGRATULATIONS!CONGRATULATIONS!CONGRATULATIONS!CONGRATULATIONS!CONGRATULATIONS!CONGRATULATIONS!CONGRATULATIONS!CONGRATULATIONS!

8. Oh she is beautiful!!!!!! I missed the whole thing and was so looking forward to reading your live posts yesterday. Your blog was the first one I looked for tonight when I got back on the computer. So glad everything went well for you guys and everyone is well. Can’t wait to see what you name her.

9. So beautiful! I’m eager to see what ya’ll name her! :)

10. She is absolutely beautiful! What a precious gift from God!

11. CONGRATULATIONS, KIMC AND FAMILY! :D

The pictures are great, and the little baby is adorable!

Have you thought of a name?

God bless you and your new little girl. :)

12. How precious! I hope you can find a name soon.

Mary

13. I have twin cousins named Patience and Prudence. No kidding! MaddieLynn says you should name her Evangeline.

14. Congratulations!
    I stumbled across this blog some time ago, though I don’t think I’ve ever commented, and I’ve been checking here every day to see if the baby has arrived yet. I’m so happy for you!
    What a beautiful baby. She’s goooorgeous! Such rosy red lips, round little face…dark hair….to be honest, most newborns need a little time to develop their beauty, but she’s already breathtaking.
    But, of course, there’s more than looks. Children are from the Lord, and what a blessing to see another soul sent into the world. I can’t believe y’all kept up with posting! But it is really neat to read all the posts. Thanks for doing that. I look forward to updates!

15. Caroline says:

How about the name Caroline for the newest addition?

16. Congratulations! She is soooo beautiful, I can’t wait until I get my hands on her (just 3 more weeks) :) Grandpa and I are very proud of her!

17. I’M A FUNCLE…………..AGAIN!!!! She is adorable!!
    I wish I could come down for a visit, to see her:(

Children are a blessing from the Lord…………and you all are very blessed!

18. What a beautiful baby! Congratulations and God bless! :)

19. I’m just taken with how pretty she is! Congrats guys! Hope Mom’s doing well! I like both Tara and Patience… and according to other commenters, Rose… Tara Rose, Patience Rose, etc… I like all three!

20. Congratulations!!!!! I just smiled when I read it was a girl. Praying for the whole family, but especcily for Kim and Perry and Baby-yet-to-be-named.

Ashley

21. What a cute baby….if you are still undecided about a name, I recommend making a poll at iVillage – here is the link: http://messageboards.ivillage.com/iv-ppbabyname

They are really helpful there….good luck choosing!

22. I second Tara Patience- it sounds very nice together. Also if/when she’s married and changes her name, everyone will ask her if she “lost Patience” :)

23. Angela H. says:

I really like Tara! Actually, Tara Patience sounds very nice together also…..just a thought. God bless you all! Kim, I hope you are feeling better and more rested soon.

Angela

24. Congrats all! I just found your site recently and have enjoyed it. Subira means patience in Swahili for what it’s worth…:-) Don’t you just love getting all this help naming your child?

25. Sheila,
    Funny you should suggest that name, we were all thinking Tara something or Something Patience!
    -Kaitlyn :)

26. Caroline says:

I just got back from vacation, too, and I had to check in with y’all! Congratulations, Kim & Perry, and the whole family. Your new addition is adorable. I’ve never gotten to name a girl so I can’t help giving some suggestions: Samantha, Bethany, Catherine, Molly, Mary Claire, Eve….

Get as much rest as you can, Kim. That won’t be hard with all your little helpers. God bless!

27. She’s lovely and congratulations all! Way to go, baby bloggers! Nice work Kim!

28. SuperSweet!

29. Erin M in MO says:

I also thought she looked like a Rose!! Maybe that could be her middle name. :-) Congratulations! You now have 7 sisters… I have 9 brothers and think every one of them are great. :-)

30. Loverly!

31. Congratulations! God has truly blessed your family. (I knew it would be a girl. :))
    I know you’re not asking, but: Stephanie Patience.

32. Sue Keith says:

I am Sue, and I met you when you were with your grandmother in Sunday School class, in Hillsboro, OR. I have three boys, so it is a blessing to see a baby girl. Although mine are a lot older, now I wish I had taken time to enjoy them more, but having twins, each about the weight of your new one, was hard on me, leaving me with a few problems. So count your blessings! I have been following your blog for a while now, and got to see the pictures this morning, before Great Grandmother did! Our prayers are with you. Sue and John Keith

33. Desiree says:

Congratulations!!!! She looks so sweet. I am so happy for your family.

34. She is gorgeous! I just got back from vacation, and I just had to check in on you. I have been praying for you!

35. Congratulations!! She’s beautiful!!
    Michelle

36. Congratulations!! She is beautiful. We have been moving all day but this morning I was catching up on the posts. Congrats again!!

37. I think she’s beautiful and looks like a Rose! Reading this blog daily and seeing her new little face makes me want to have another baby of my own…congratulations, again!

Nancy