ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!!!

ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!!! ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!!! ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!!! ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!!! ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!!! ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!!! ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!!! ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!!! ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!!! ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!!! ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!!! ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!!! ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!!! ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Comments

1. i am so happy for you!!! she’s beauitful!

2. Congratulations Kim and Perry, I’m so happy for y’all. What a blessing!

3. Praise God!! Congratulations, ya’ll!

4. Jennifer H. says:

Praise the Lord! Congratulations to you and your family!

5. I knew she would be born while I was gone from my computer. AWESOME!!!! Congrats.

6. Congratulations and God bless you!

7. Hello new little one and family!!! I’m so happy for your new little blessing! I’m sure you’re going to be great family for this new blessing God has entrusted you with! Congratulations and keep writing about her…I get the email subscriptions and love reading about your family.

Nancy King

8. CONGRATULATIONS! She’s so sweet. I went to bed with you saying that you were going no where quick and when I got up you had a baby.

I had a feeling (and my gender predictions are usually about 90%).

9. Yay! If she already has a name, I *must* know! LOL

I’m so happy for you guys! How wonderful to recieve this gift from God. I enjoyed reading the blogs this morning so much! It was riviting!

God bless ya’ll!!!

10. Congratulations, you did an amazing job Kim and family!! Bless you all today!

11. Congratulations!!!

12. Cherish says:

Aww, congratulations! It’s been so exciting to feel like a part of this. Hope mom and baby are doing well.

13. Congratulations on your new baby girl.

14. Candice Duell says:

Congratulations! I have been reading your updates, and I am so glad that things are all ok :)

15. CONGRATULATIONS on your new baby girl. I have been reading your live birth blog and thoroughly enjoyed it!! thanks. Upon reading it was a girl and Perry the is the only boy, my 6yr old son said “well he is like Circus, only he has more sisters and will not have to wash the dishes!” from reading the Sugar Creek Gang books.

Praising God with you!

16. Congratulations!! Hopefully you will post some pics soon :)

17. Ahh! Congratulations!

May the Lord bless her and keep her.

He’s not a poor boy, he’s the little prince! Sisters love to play with little brothers… why isn’t that true the other way around? :)

18. Praise the Lord! Yeah!

Though my oldest son said “poor Boy” when I mentioned you only had one son. Can’t wait to see pics!

19. Erin M in MO says:

Whoa, this was a bit of a surprise to find this morning!!! That was fast. I’m so happy for you guys! Congratulations!

20. how wonderful, hope all is well and please add some details and pictures please.

21. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! :)

22. Holly C. says:

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. Congratulations, Kim and Perry and kiddos!

24. Congratulations to the great parents :D

I wish the posts showed the time, I am not sure if I missed it all or what. (I just woke up 8:35 am here)

25. Congratulations!! How exciting! Can’t wait for the pictures! Prayers coming for mom and baby!

26. Congratulations! I can’t wait to see the pictures!

27. Congratulations!!!

28. Caroline says:

Congratulations…..I am so happy for your family. Can’t wait to hear what her name is

29. He is so faithful…congratulations and abundant, overflowing blessings to your sweet family!

30. Congratulations!!!!! Praise the Lord! I hope you can get some rest today! ;)

31. Congratulations! What a blessing! I can’t wait for the pictures!

32. Congrats!

33. Way to go Kim and congratulations to the whole family!

34. geenaa! says:

congrats! cant wait to find out the name…… :)

35. Oh how utterly and totally wonderful! God be praised!

36. Congratulations!! Can’t wait to see some pics!

37. Congratulations, Kim and Perry and All!!!!!!!!!

38. Praise God for His bountiful blessings!

39. Angela H. says:

Oh…and does she have a name yet? Or will that be later?

40. Already? Wow! That was fast! CONGRATULATIONS!

41. Congratulations! How sweet!

Get some sleep now…enjoy that new life…

42. The Short Family says:

Hurray! We rejoice with you all! May she grow up to be a Godly woman of honor and blessing in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ!

The Short Family

43. Austin Collins Family says:

Hooray!! Praise the Lord!!

We are SO delighted for you! Well done, Kim! You did it!

We will be rejoicing with you throughout the day! You’ve been in my prayers all night! :) We are so thankful that all went well.

44. Amazing!! Congratulations!! And to think, I listened to Kim and went to sleep last night!! :D

45. Oh wow! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

46. WOOHOO. Praise the Lord! Congratulations Kim,Perry and family. Another blessing! I can leave work now!

47. Angela H. says:

Awww….Congratulations! Pictures, Pictures…..hint, hint…. :)

Ang