IT’s a BOY!!!!

Comments

1. Marilyn Collins says:

Congratulations on the birth of your new son. What a beautiful baby. I will anxiously await to hear what name you have chosen for this gift from God.
    Sincerely,
    Marilyn and family

2. So glad he made it here safely and you are recovering! Great news. Thanks for sharing your experience.

3. Congratulations!! How wonderfully exciting! What a blessing. As a Mama to four girls, I’m a little scared at the prospect of a boy someday, but you give me hope that it can be done! :)

4. Roxie Meiske says:

Congratulations. I am so very happy for you. He is a beautiful baby. Get some rest. I said a prayer for your safe delivery. Our Lord is a wonderful Lord….Roxie

5. Congratulations! I have very much enjoyed reading your blog since discovering it recently, but have never commented. I just wanted to say that he has an excellent birthdate…I ought to know! :) I look forward to hearing more details about his birth!

6. Many many congratulations.

He is so like his mum in the picture.

I am thrilled for you all

7. Summer Nichols says:

Congratulations! I’m sooo proud of you, Mama! And, no, you’re not the only one!!! I was so happy that the delivery of my son was over that I cried with joy, relief and thanksgiving! Those boys are tough to carry and deliver! Thanks and praise to God that you both are ok!
    The Nichols Family

8. Charlotte & Harry says:

Praise the Lord! Both for your safe delivery – and your new son! I’ve often said that in years to come Perry IV and his dad would feel as though they were living in a sorority house! Now it won’t be quite so much like that. :-) We are thrilled to be the great-grandparents of 37 wonderful kids. We are blessed!!

9. I am smitten by this cute lil guy : )
    Congratulations to a BEAUTIFUL FAMILY. Blessings and rest for Mama ….

10. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to all the details when you’re a little recovered.

Mmm. I can almost smell that baby smell from here.

11. Praise the Lord that he is here safe and sound.

12. Rachel H. says:

Congratulations!!! How exciting to have another boy in the family!!

13. Congratulations!!

14. Kim – God bless you and your family! Another arrow for your blessed quiver – how exciting! We can’t wait to meet him and the rest of you when we come to get Beau on Friday.
    Congratulations!!!

15. Marlain says:

Well I guess “the boy” will need a new nickname, now that he’s not the only one. :) Congrats!

16. KatelynC says:

whats his name? Congrats.

17. Congratulations!! I agree with Amy, he is very handsome!! We are so excited for you! It gives us hope that our little man may have a little brother one of these years!!

18. Congratulations! What a handsome little man!

19. Congrats!!! Rejoicing with you for your beautiful blessing! God is good!!

20. Hurray!!!!!!!! So happy for you guys!!!! Congrats!

21. YAY! Congratulations!

22. Congratulations! Praise the Lord for His goodness!

23. Wonderful! Blessings to you! Have a marvelous babymoon!

24. Congratulations!! I new buddy for your older son! What a precious bond they will have!

25. Crystal Mohr says:

IT’S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

26. Bethany says:

Yay!!!! What a fun thing to see this morning! Congratulations to mama and dad and siblings! Blessings on you all!

27. Ha! A boy! I was right!! Congratulations on this latest blessing.

28. Oh I am so happy for all of you! My hubby always says “it doesn’t matter what it is, as long as it is healthy.” However, we had 6 girls before our first son and he SCREAMED when the midwife announced, “It’s a boy!” We had another boy 2 years later, then a girl 2 years after that. Our 10th child (3rd son) was born last August and that is when I realized my husband only cries when they are BOYS! Congrats Kim & Perry!

29. Congratulations!!!!!!!
    I’m so happy for you and your family. I must confess, I’m especially happy for your other son. He has a brother!! Yay!

30. Carissa Hubert says:

Congratulations to the whole family! :)

31. I CANNOT believe what I just read! :)
    Congratulations!
    Sheila,
    Mama to 3 sons and 3 daughters…

32. Erin M in MO says:

A boy!! How wonderfully wonderful. :-) Praise the Lord!

Thanks so much for having the baby before I left for camp… you come through so nicely for your readers! ;-) ;-)