Homemakers know how to have fun too. Who said there was only one use for a hot iron?
- Telephone – A game to test your reflexes.
- Dodge-iron – It seemed like a good idea at the time.
- Limbo – How low can you go?
- Iron tag – Of course “base” should be as far from an outlet as possible.
- Home tatoo parlor – Highly efficient, but the choices are a little limited.
- Tether-iron – Remember tether ball from grade school?
- Iron skating – safer than roller skates because they go slower.
- Soccer – You might want steel-toed boots for this variation on the traditional game.
- Create unique floor art – Not technically a game, but it bears mentioning because we’ve done this.
- Duck, Duck, IRON! – Just like the game you played when you were a kid, except not!
all images by 12yo Megan