This giveaway is closed. See winners here.
I know I say this about every giveaway, but I’m really excited about today’s giveaway. I consider Mrs. Botkin a dear friend and mentor, and am delighted that she has begun recording audiobooks in her warm, soothing voice. I have long thought Victoria’s voice was perfectly suited to the task and here at least we have the product of her efforts!
AMERICAN HEROINES IN THEIR OWN WORDS
America has a remarkable but largely unknown legacy of courageous, intelligent, Christian women. “Voices from the Past” relates the stories of four of these women in their own words, taken from their letters and diaries. Hear from a brave frontier bride, a visionary colonial daughter, an intrepid immigrant woman, and a wise founding mother, as Victoria Botkin breathes life into the words of real heroines of American history.
Real history, unfiltered by purposely irrelevant textbooks, inspires and fascinates. Read aloud, it becomes accessible to even young children. Enhanced with sound effects and period music.
Titles in this series include:
- Abigail Adams: Her Letters
- The Letterbook of Eliza Lucas Pinckney
- An English Family in the American Wilderness
- A Bride Goes West
This time we get to choose not one, but four winners! Each winner will receive the title of her choice on CD. We’re currently listening to A Bride Goes West. Which one would you choose?
Standard giveaway rules:
- For your first entry, visit the sponsor’s site, then come back and tell me what you think. Be honest and original. By original, I mean say something more descriptive than, “Nice site.” You’ll have to, because if you say that my spam filter will shoot on site. By honest, I mean say something nice. If you don’t like the site, then you don’t want to enter the giveaway so you don’t need to comment. Right? Right.
- For up to 3 extra entries, post about this giveaway on your blog, Facebook, and Twitter. Please be a friend and make my life easy by leaving a separate comment here for each time that you share about the giveaway.
- I’ll take entries on this giveaway for 7 days, then I will choose a random winner. If I procrastinate and/or forget to choose the winner, I will eventually choose the winner from among those entries that were submitted within the first 7 days. Deal?