NOTE: This post as been edited to allow international readers and cutomers to enter the giveaway. Vision Forum will deliver your download – if you win or purchase -through an alternate system that BlueBehemoth.com Thanks!
Vision Forum is producing a new product that I’m really excited about. This time I made sure to get a copy for myself when I asked to do a giveway:
Just read the titles of the 20 weekly messages by Doug and Beall Philips:
- How to Organize Your Home to Promote Family Unity
- How to Cultivate a Love of Reading with Your Children
- How to Make Mealtime Meaningful
- How to Prepare for a Year of Home Education
- How to Take Children Safely Through an Airport
- How to Involve the Whole Family in Family Worship
- How to Address the Plague of “Jive Talk” in Your Home
- How to Encourage Masculinity in Sons
- How to Encourage Femininity in Daughters
- How to Handle a Social Worker Visit
- How to Wage War on Sibling Rivalry
- How to Use Household Decorations to Teach Character
- How to Talk to Your Children about Miscarriage
- How to Involve the Whole Family in Hospitality
- How to Build an Entrepreneurial Spirit in Your Children
- How to Watch a Movie As a Family
- How to Cultivate a Love of Meaningful Poetry with Your Children, and Why Doing So Is Important
- How to Prepare Your Children to Listen to a Symphony
- How to Take a Road Trip with Your Family
- How to Select the Best Locations for Family Vacations
Can you see why I’m so excited? It almost reads like a list of 4 Moms posts or FAQ for Families. I’ll be the first to admit that I’m full of good intentions that fall by the wayside, but I’ve resolved that I actually will make time to listen to these, because they are so relevant to everyday life for us.
Beginning March 1, every Tuesday morning for twenty weeks you will receive a link to your new downloadable message from Doug or Beall, hosted at Vision Forum’s partner website BlueBehemoth.com.
These 20 weekly messages are being sold for $95. That’s a great deal at less than $5/message, but you can save $10 by ordering before Feb. 28. You can save another $25 by using the coupon code SAVE25 (exp. 2/28).
Or you just might get them free by entering our giveaway.
For your first entry, leave a comment telling which message from the list above you think would be most helpful to your family. You must do this to enter.
For up to 11 additional entries, do any or all of the following and leave a separate comment for each. Each legitimate comment will count as one entry.
- Post about this giveaway on facebook, twitter, and/or your blog. Leave a separate comment here for each place you share.
- Share a link to your favorite product from Vision Forum on facebook, twitter, and/or your blog. Again, leave a separate comment providing the link for each.
- Share your favorite Life in a Shoe post on facebook, twitter, and/or your blog. Leave a comment telling where you shared it.
- Create a free account on Blue Behemoth and leave a comment here to tell me.
- Subscribe to Life in a Shoe and leave a comment to let me know. If you’re already a subscriber, just leave a comment saying so.
Don’t procrastinate: Because of the time-sensitive nature of this giveaway, we’ll take entries until midnight Sunday and announce the winner on Monday, Feb. 28. That will give the rest of you time to take advantage of the special $85 price.