Recent news in the Shoe: this sweet little gal joined the menagerie.
She is Lydia’s new albino leopard gecko. She was a little prone to bite when she arrived but tamed very quickly. Now when you pet her, she closes her eyes and arches her back just like a cat.
Did you know Megamind lived with us?
Parker’s hair was getting much too long so we gave him the traditional southern summer buzz a couple of weeks ago, and now his big head looks even bigger. A guest in our home was overheard to say, “Look, his face is so small!” We shook our heads. If we hadn’t been eavesdropping, we would have replied by pointing out that his big ole noggin’ just made his face look small. I don’t remember the size of his head at birth, but I’m sure it was impressive.
More of the ways that google searchers found Life in a Shoe:
- my phone is smarter than me – I hope you have a smartphone. If you do, we all understand and have often felt the same way. If you don’t…well…maybe you could switch to an old rotary phone?
- how to fit two kids in one tiny bedroom – Wait a second. Just how small is this bedroom? I have seen 5 or 6 kids hide in a closet during a game of hide and seek, and it wasn’t even walk-in.
- how to fold a prefold diaper - pssst! If it’s prefolded, you don’t have to fold it.
- super mega ultra lightning babe – Yup, that’s me. Did you have a question?
- bean burrito pregnancy – I never knew bean burritos got pregnant. I wonder how long the gestation period is?
- kid soups stew chowder – I’m pretty sure I’ve never blogged about cannibalism.
- sitting in the pulpit rules – I can think of 2 rules: 1) Always sit in the front row so your kids will behave because the pastor is looking straight at them. 2) Never sit in the front row, because your pastor will be so distracted by your misbehaving children he will be forced to correct them by name during the sermon.
- too much mustard – You want too much mustard? I’ll show you too much mustard. But let me warn you: it’s saucy.