Since I have fallen off the blogging wagon – is it just me, or does that seem to happen every December? – I’ll share today’s To Do List here instead, in the hopes that I’ll somehow feel more accountable to actually do the stuff after announcing it to the People of the Internet.
Mom’s To Do List 12/14
Assemble 4 orders for Geneva Bible Pages so they can ship tomorrow.Done! Just added single bookmarks to our Geneva Bible Page shop on Etsy. Now there’s a choice that is less than $10 with free shipping! Make some Mounds and Almond Joy bars. Done, with lots of changes. I took the suggestion of a commentor on Lynn’s post, and baked it with a shortbread base. Try Tammy’s Chewy Granola Bars recipe. Done exactly as directed, and cooling on a rack.
- Fix the shadecloth over the deck, which tore loose last night and had to be temporarily tied down to keep it from breaking the windows as it flapped in the wind.
- Figure out what’s for dinner, and start it sooner than 8 PM now that Perry is back on 1st shift and will know if we don’t eat before 9 o’clock. :)
- Write my 4 Moms post for tomorrow.
Wash a mountain of dishes, since all my big girls are gone today and we didn’t do dishes last night. Done, for the moment. There will be a new mountain soon enough. Make homemade Nestle Crunch for the 5th time in the last 2 weeks.Done, and this time on impulse I made an add’l batch with – brace yourself – bacon bits. What do you think?
- Kiss my Hunney. Are you kidding? This isn’t getting crossed off no matter how many times I do it.
- Finish my To Do list. OK, I’m kidding. My list never ends. I just remember more things and make it a little farther down some days than others.