This giveaway has ended. The winner was Kate McKinney!
This week’s giveaway is baby themed for a very good reason, and I’m celebrating that reason with a round-up of some of my past baby posts:
- All About Parker – Parker’s first birthday post, with updates on his development, personality and lots of photos.
- Sleep? What’s that? – In which I desperately long for sleep.
- Sleep training: a 10 day log – In which I futilely try to get a full night’s sleep.
- Car seat training – In which I enjoy rather more success, though I don’t get any more sleep than before.
- 13 uses for receiving blankets – Because I never knew what to do with all those receiving blankets, and maybe others shared my bewilderment.
- Something fun and crazy that happened to me when I was expecting our first boy after 7 girls.
- Two related polls about how early and how late your babies have started walking.
- Video posts highlighting my crazy crawlers, Bethany and Perry. Parker did it too, but we must have forgotten to get him on video.
- Sleeping babies Q & A, because before Parker came along I was really good at this.
- Birth stories, which make up an entire category.
- And finally, the fun way we announced a new pregnancy to the kids, long ago when we were expecting #8.
So…do you know why I chose this particular theme for this week’s giveaway? Did you spot any of the clues I planted over the past week? Or were you already on our mailing list, so you got The Newsletter?
We’re going to choose one winner to receive Babies, Adoption, and Family Logistics, 24 audio messages from the 2010 Baby Conference!
As always, there are several ways to enter. Remember to leave a separate comment for each entry!
- Leave a comment on this post.
- Leave a second comment on this post about a clue or hint that you spotted. This entry will only count if you’re the first to mention that particular clue, so be as specific as possible, and please mention just one clue to leave more chances for others.
- Post about this giveaway on facebook, twitter, and/or your blog. Each counts as a separate entry.
- Post about your favorite Vision Forum product on facebook and/or your blog.
- Like Vision Forum on Facebook.
- Use the little Facebook button to recommend Babies, Adoption and Family Logistics to your FB friends.
I’ll take entries until next Friday, then choose a random winner. Unless I’m too busy throwing up by then. In that case, I’ll be busy taking this advice.