Another Calvin pic

Will try to write up a birth story today while it’s fresh in my mind.
In the meantime, here’s what I’m doing:

image

Snuggling my little big man.

Comments

1. There’s nothing better in the world to be doing!
    He is beautiful. Well done!

2. Congrats Kim and family. He’s beautiful. I just showed his picture to my Calvin (6yo) who said, “Awwww, he’s cute!” Enjoy!

3. Mama Mirage says:

SO sweet! Congratulations!

4. How deliciously adorable. “Suffer the little ones to come unto me…” May God bless him and make His face to shine upon him and give him peace.

5. Sheila, Mom to Seven says:

Congratulations! He’s perfect!

6. Alice Williams says:

Oh, I am so happy for you! We are still trying for our second, and can hardly wait to hold another newborn. We are praying for all of you during the wonderful baby moon time.
    ~Alice, Steven, and Grant.

7. Congratulations to all of you! I am looking forward to hearing the birth story.

8. Congratulations! May the Lord bless your little bundle of joy! He is so adorable and precious! Hope you have a quick recovery and enjoy this wonderful season of life.

9. What a sweet baby boy! Congratulations to the whole family!

10. Marybeth1127 says:

Kim C., you and I took up our precious babies into our arms on the same day, as it turned out! A girl was born to us yesterday, baby #4 and second girl. We are so delighted. Marigold Claire was born just hours before your Patrick, at 12:45 pm. I was thinking about you! Tracy texted me, “Kim C. had her baby at 7pm!” So we are snuggling close our little big babies (Marigold was 8.12 and 21″) and moaning through those dastardly postpartum cramps. ;) Feeling like the richest people in the world, no? And so deeply thankful to God for a healthy delivery and baby.

I don’t have a blog, but have posted about our little one on Facebook, if you care to be friends. :)

Yours,
    Marybeth

11. Congratulations! He is so beautiful and I love his name!

12. As you should be. :-) Congratulations! And here’s praying lots of rest and baby snuggles for you during your recovery. Can’t wait to read about Patrick’s entrance into the world!

13. Congratulations, Kim! He is precious!

14. Oh, newborn snuggles are THE. BEST. I love this pic!

15. He’s beautiful!

We’re waiting on the arrival of our new little one any day now! Seeing signs it could even be in the next 24 hours!

16. Michelle W. says:

He’s beautiful~love those newborn snuggles. :-)

17. Congratulations! He is a handsome little man.

18. What a cutie! Enjoy! :)

Our boys were due a week apart, came 6 days apart, were the same length, and mine was one ounce less than yours. This is #3 for us, and I am finding so far that each time I have a baby, I cherish the early days more because I’m ever more aware of how fast they go by!

19. I love that sweet warm new baby bundle :) I’ll be doing the same when mine comes! I just can’t put them down! They are so precious and cuddly!
    He looks so adorable, and fantastically healthy. Congrats to all!

20. SO handsome. Congratulations.

21. He looks like Deanna! And his brothers. Well, you are doing exactly what you should be doing. What an Awesome Gift.

22. congratulations, He is adorable. hope you’re all doing well.

23. Yay Kim! What a blessing! We’re expecting our tenth in May. We have 7 daughters, and would kinda like another son ;)

24. ( : David'sKate : ) says:

He is beautiful and has great color! So glad to see that it apparently went well for you! Can’t wait to hear your story, I can never hear too many home birth stories!

25. ohmygoodness. This makes me so impatient for my little man! 3 more months..

26. LOVE those baby rolls!

27. Must keep repeating to myself…”Hubby says we’re done…hubby says we’re done…”
    Seriously, he is adorable. We have our first grandbaby now, so I am trying to enjoy him like he is my own!! Congrats on a beautiful new life.

28. He is soooo adorable! You just made my baby fever worse! Thankfully my Husband agreed to another one, so maybe this time next year it will be my turn! :)

29. Home-birth babies (though I haven’t known many) I think look cuter because they have real clothes on, instead of blankets. :~D Congratulations!

30. Congratulations!!! What a little cutie :)