This giveaway has ended. The winner was Karen E, a subscriber to our newsletter.
This week, we have several giveaways. I’ve always said I don’t care about Black Friday, but maybe that’s not entirely true. It seems I have a sort of Black Friday going on right here on my blog.
Our first giveaway this week is for a free nursing cover from The Modest Mom Shop.
Our wide selection of prints and colors means there is a perfect Modest Mom Nursing Cover for every you!
- All nursing covers have adjustable Velcro neck straps.
- All nursing covers feature our open-neck design, which allows you to maintain eye contact with your little one, keep an eye on baby during latch-on and throughout breastfeeding, and keep baby cool at the same time.
- All nursing covers are made with 100% cotton fabric.
- Cotton nursing covers make great blankets and lightweight covers for strollers and baby car seats.
- The size of the Modest Mom Nursing Cover is approximately 25″ wide by 35″ long.
This is the most awesome nursing cover. I’ve been looking for something
like this since I had my first baby 14 years ago. Now baby #5 is nursing
in style and privacy. Can’t say enough good things about this cover. It
washes well – no shrinking, no wrinkles, bone maintains its shape, no
fading or pilling. Folds up nicely. LOVE this cover. Give “The Modest Mom”
some of your business if you need a cover or will be attending a baby
shower anytime soon! -Kristy
Scroll down for details on entering the giveaway but first, The Modest Mom is having her first ever Cyber Monday sale!
Every item in the store will be 10-30% off, plus you’ll earn free gifts when you order! Click the banner above for details.
Wondering what to buy? Here’s one idea for you…
Nantucket Denim Skirt review by 15yo Lydia
I choose this skirt because the only other dark-wash denim skirt I have is ankle length. Don’t get me wrong: I love long skirts, but sometimes they aren’t very convenient. I like sitting cross-legged a lot, but I can’t in very many of my skirts because they are either too narrow or too short.
This one is nice and wide. It’s wide enough to let me spin in circles and long enough that it comes down below my knees while I sit.
It’s also a good length to wear with my cowboy boots, which I wear all the time, and the brass buttons and pointed yoke are super cute!
It’s also very easy to dress up, it will look great with one of my favorite polka dot shirts and black heels next sunday!
This is one of my new favorite skirts, I have worn it 4 times since I got it on the 17th and I would have worn it more but I spilled something on it and it had to go through the washer… :/
To enter the giveaway, do any or all of the following. Please leave a separate comment here for each entry. If you are already subscribed to our newsletter, you are automatically entered once!
- Leave a comment on this post telling your favorite item from The Modest Mom shop or your favorite fabric choice for the nursing cover.
- Like The Modest Mom on Facebook
- Subscribe to The Modest Mom blog
- Like Life in a Shoe on Facebook
- Share this giveaway on Facebook. There is a button below the post to make it easy for you.
- Join the Life in a Shoe newsletter to be automatically entered in every giveaway. No need to leave a comment for this one! Note: this is not the same as subscribing to our blog posts.
- For 3 bonus entries, blog about this giveaway. You must include a link to both this post and to The Modest Mom. Remember to leave 3 comments for this so you’ll be entered 3 times.
We will take entries until Friday, December 9, then choose a random winner!
Don’t forget to enter Life in a Shoe’s other giveaways today!